Product Type: Display Solutions
Looking for a fast, easy way to display numeric data from your Netduino Go? This module features four white digits, a colon, and an apostrophe in the top right.It can be used to display sensor readings, temperatures, or even the current time. Be sure to check out Matt Isenhower's outstanding 'Getting Started' tutorial for his seven segment display module.
Four digits: display any number from 0-9999
Dimmable: 1,024 levels of brightness
Custom characters: each digit can be set to a custom value, allowing you to turn individual LEDs on or off
Colon: a colon in the middle of the display can be turned on for use as a clock or stopwatch
Apostrophe: an apostrophe in the top right of the display can be used as a secondary indicator, a degree symbol for temperature readings, etc.
Fully Go! Bus compliant: simply plug it in to your Netduino Go and install the easy-to-use drivers to get started
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 67mm x 32mm x 9mm
- Mounting holes: four holes on a 5mm grid
- Digit size: 10mm tall
- Module drivers
- Source Code and examples
- More information
- We offer cables of various lengths: be sure to select the one that best fits your project and mounting requirements.
- Standoff Aluminium F/F 4-40 4-pack With Screws
- Standoff Aluminium M/F 4-40 4-pack With Screws
- Spacer Aluminium 4-pack With Screws
- Standoff Nylon F/F 4-40 4-pack With Screws
- Adhesive Rubber Feet 4-pack