Product Type: Sensors
This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure and temperature. Because pressure changes with altitude you can also use it as an altimeter! The sensor is soldered onto a PCB with a 3.3V regulator, I2C level shifter and pull-up resistors on the I2C pins.
- Sensor breakout board manufactured by Adafruit Industries
- Vin: 3 to 5VDC (always use 3.3v with your Nwazet DAQ module)
- Logic: 3 to 5V compliant
- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy